Redheadatabase

About me: My name is Maria Zakourdaev. I have more than 10 years experience with SQL Server (starting from SQL Server 6.5). The last five years have been spent mostly on benchmarking different SQL Server features and flows, like data import, indexes impact on DML flows, star transformations in RDBMS, Hierarchic queries and custom OLAP-like aggregations. I was a speaker in the Microsoft Teched (Israel) on the SQL Server track. I am also an active member of the Israel SQL Server Group.

Monday, March 7, 2011

"Select Star" - Israel DBAs singing for SQL Server UsersGroup meeting 100

Here is a great movie which was made for Israel Users Group 100 anniversary. All singers are SQl Server DBAs :-)

http://www.sqlserver.co.il/?p=2115

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home